Seiten

Blog-Archiv

Montag, 25. Februar 2013

Why?

For bad things that happen in my life, I usually ask God, why me
Oh God, why You let it happen to me ...

Mostly I forget the beautiful happy moments to ask God, why me
Oh God, why You let in happen to me ...

Well It's just a human, who often remember God, when I'm in trouble,
when I'm in desperate and sad situations and then ask the W-H-Y- Question.

I feel, I don't treat God like a friend in need, need Him, 
when I'm helpless, 
when nobody comfort me, 

 I really treat you unfairly. 

But then I realize, that everything happens for a reason. 
Dreams, that haven't come true, 
Things, that we don't have yet
Someone, that still don't come 

Maybe God think, that I don't deserve them yet
Maybe God want me to prepare myself spiritually and physically 
Maybe He asks me to pursue my dreams more. 
Maybe ... I don't know, what He may think. I'm human after all.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen