Seiten

Blog-Archiv

Sonntag, 24. Februar 2013

Heavenly Moments Today

Lent 2013
Today I will walk with my hands in God, Today I will trust in Him and not be afraid For He will be there For He will be there Every Moment to share on this wonderful day He He has made.
Tonight before I go to sleep, I remember this sing. Then I ask Google the lyric of this song. Mostly I listen this song in Wedding Mass. It’s really wonderful song. But tonight I realize, that this song is also suitable in my normal day, especially today. Because all the thing, that happened today.

 In the morning I went to my German course in on train. The train was not full, although I stood not in the women wagon. During the course I had a lot of fun with my friends. We learnt, laughed, shared a lot. It’s so nice being able to get acquainted with different kind and nice people, who have their own personalities.

 After the course I went to the second Lent Mass with my two lovely friends. During the mass Fr. John told us the let ourselves to feel the taste of heavenly peace and happiness in the present time. Don’t let us wait until we’re rich or old. Let us realize all the ordinary miracles, that happens every day.

 Then we had a dinner and went to a movie from Bruce Willis, A Good Day to Die Hard. While having dinner, I listened both of two friends arguing. I felt really my heavenly moment. Knowing how people can be so interesting. somehow I feel that God is really inside of them. Thank God that I can get to know them. The more knowing them, the more we cannot hate them. Maybe if people try understand others, there will be no fights, wars, etc.

Realizing that I was able to have a wonderful day truly make me feel grateful. So grateful, that I can cry.

 It’s time to sleep. I hope, tomorrow God let me feel His heavenly moments.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen