Seiten

Blog-Archiv

Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2013

My Purpose

Lent 2013: The Eighth Day I know it's gonna be hard day during the lent season. I commit myself to fast this year. At first I thought, it would be a great moment to reduce my weight. But in the Ash Wednesday Mass it was said, that we must realize, what are actually the intention of our fasting, that we would do. That means, diet wasn't my goal. Finally, after several days passed, I found it, in an unusual way. I found it in a book from Dee, called "Supernova: Petir", on my way to school. One of the character, Ibu Sati said a quote from a bible, Matthew 6:33
"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.".
Somehow I know, that it is my purpose of my fasting in this lent season. Life keeps turning. People and people will come and go. But God was, is and will be always around. I see, hear and feel Him, whenever and wherever I let Him to involve with my life. Knowing Him help me to find out, why I come to this world, what actually God's plan for me in my life. I'm sure, it's gonna be tough, because we still have about 42 days left. Something deep inside of me motivates me and says, "Keep doing it". Oh dear God, help me, please.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen