Seiten

Blog-Archiv

Dienstag, 26. Februar 2013

Am I weird?

I keep wondering myself, whether it's true. It isn't just a question that came up only tonight. I ask this almost every day.

 I just watched a film called Peacemaker form Goorge Clooney. Maybe it was only 10 Minutes. There was a part of film, where the enemies, they started shooting lots of sleeping in a train full of bombs. But then they took some of the bombs and put ones of the bombs, that still remained in the train. Before the bomb exploded, the train crashed another train from a different direction, which full of passengers.

What's weird? I started praying during the scenes. I was and am scared, that such bad people really exist in this earth.

What can I do then? I don't know whether others may do the same thing like me. I just hope, I don't become a weird person just because of this.

Last Saturday  I watched also an action film. There were kids also in the cinema. I thought, what kind of parents, who let their children watch this kind of film. But then I realized, they may have some reasons. In the future, I can do also the same thing.

I hope my prayers are listened. Nothing bad may happen to their life.

And then, I ask myself.. Am I weird? Do people think of me as weird person too?

I just hope I can be myself. Be the one, with my prayers can do something to contribute for the peace in this earth.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen