Seiten

Blog-Archiv

Samstag, 2. März 2013

God's Answer

God really listens my prayers and my wishes.
1. God takes care my family and friends

Most of my friends are sick and get a flu. Nevertheless, we can still feel healthy despite the not good weather, because it's windy warm, but it rains suddenly.

 2. Yola passed the entrance exam got accepted in Studienkolleg in I guess, Hannover.

 3. All my students can take part the German Exam, Fit in Deutsch 1 and 2, B1 and B2. Bacause of my mistakes, I missed

4. Names, because I overlooked them. I got panic, because it will be a pity, because they already prepare themselves for over than 6 months. But the worry is now over. It was decided this afternoon, that they can join the test on March, the 13th.

5. Yanti accepted a guy's love confession.

During almost two weeks she prayed, whether she accept him as her boyfriend, or not.

There are still other wishes, that I think, they are not fulfilled yet. Well man never feel satisfied. Man keep wishing for other new things. Or it's not for us, because God thinks, we deserve better or He still prepares us  or me mentally and spiritually for the dreams.

I guess, that's the thing, that I want to trust.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen