Seiten

Blog-Archiv

Dienstag, 15. Januar 2013

Writing for you

Every night i sit down in front of computer and think about something, I want to write for my self.  Writing soothes me. Actually I began writing, since a couple days ago, not a long time, right. I read a quote from Dewi Lestari's book "Madre", that writing can be a medicine. And it's true. And so far it works like a charm, good for me. It helps me releasing my stress and expressing my thoughts. It's so nice knowing that I pay attention to myself, to something inside of me. Some part of me become happy or maybe I feel relieved, that they are now heard. I pay attention to them. 

Writing helps me thinking and realizing that I'm still alive right now and had the chance to meet my beloved ones today. It makes me feel grateful. How my life tomorrow no one knows. Like Enya said, we, people are pilgrims, who take their journey in this world. How it's going to end is not the mission, not the destination is the main thing, but the journey. Every day i'm going to find, who I really am. And I hope, writing will help me through this "I know, i'ts gonna be hard" journey to get to know me better and to know the reason, why i was born. It definitely take a long time. At the end, that's what everyone look for for the rest of his life. 


Enya - Pilgrim

May our journey in this world be wonderful. 
May God guide and bless us all. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen