Seiten

Blog-Archiv

Sonntag, 13. Januar 2013

???

What do I want from my life? A lot!!! 
I want to have, experience, do many things from my life.

It's normal, right? (Yes, I guess, I do hope so) 
I need to be often convinced by others, whether things are right or wrong. Is it normal, in my age? I don't know it either. :(

In my head right now, there are so many questions, wishes, etc. I think, I should find out, how to put things in order. I think, it will take a lot of time, because I'm not kinda a disciplined person. I do things, like I want to. Well sooner or later, I must learn to have a well-organized life. 

By the way, It's going to be my birthday really soon, in eight days. Oh no!!! 
I think, the first wishes are having the ability for making priorities in life and managing my time well. I've got my finger crossed. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen