Seiten

Blog-Archiv

Montag, 11. März 2013

Mar10th 2013

L-O-V-E
What the hell is that
Is it love, when you're happy to be with him?
Or when you miss to see his face?

L-O-V-E 
Should it be confessed?
Or can we keep it for our self?
I think, I choose the second one.

I'm (still) in love with him.
Feeling in love really gives hope, although it hasn't expressed yet.
I used to think, it's so stupid to loving someone, but he never know it or even realize it. 
But now I feel the happiness of hoping my beloved person to reach his dream.
Praying for him will be enough. Knowing that he's happy makes me happy.
I don't put a pity on myself though. I don't feel heart broken. 
Well somehow I get used to it. I can enjoy this feeling.
I'm contented. Knowing I put my love and his future in His hand makes me feel at ease.

Mar10th 2013
I'm glad, I'm falling in love you.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen