Seiten

Blog-Archiv

Dienstag, 5. März 2013

Dreams...

Last night I cried a lot. When I think about it right now, why ... I can't tell myself the reason. I really had a good cry. It made me really feel better, although my eyes hurt a little bit this morning.

If we really live really like a pilgrim, how should I run my life. I must say, I'm not a confident person. I often think, that others really have a great life. I often don't feel grateful for things I have in my life. 

Tonight I found a really a motivating website, which help me out, that I can actually find my dreams, what I and my soul really want to do in my pilgrimage in this world. The website is mylife.holstee. There are many confessions from many people about their life, that I'll keep reading them. They help me seeing things in my life differently or at least positively. Here is the poster, that helps changing people. 


Inspiring poster from Mylife Holstee

And then I read an article from academy award winner, Ang Lee, a famous director from A Life of Pi, Crouching Tiger Hidden Tiger, and others films. Ang Lee: A Never-Ending Dream. It's really touching, made me cry. It really proves me, everyone struggles and fight for his dreams. I'm not alone. The feeling of leaving behinds hurts me a lot. It's really a great night, tonight is. 

I am a pilgrim, who try to look for what purpose of my life, why I am in this world.
Hopefully I will find it out in my dreams tonight. :-)
And the mother nature will let me know and let me recognize its signs.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen