Seiten

Blog-Archiv

Mittwoch, 9. Januar 2013

Rainy Day, Happy Day

Rain brought me joy today.
I feel grateful. 
So, dear Rain, let me write you something:
Rain express my sadness.
Raindrops become my tears.
Rain reminds me that rainbow exists.
Rain make me hope that the sun shines
Let it rain, let it rain
Don't leave me in vain
Please release my pain
Otherwise i'm going insane

Will it rain tomorrow?
I guess so. It's rainy season anyway. It's even still raining right now. Besides, we're going celebrate Chinese New Year on February. Rain will be (people say) a good sign. I do hope so. When it rains, it remembers me to wait until sunny days comes.

At the end, whether it rains or the sun shines, I hope, i can feel grateful, as i am now tonight. 
I guess, while writing this, that my pain is healed right now. I believe, i feel a lot better now. 
Thanks God, I feel happy tonight. 


PS: 
My lullbies tonight are going to be "And Rain will fall", "Life keeps on turning", "Do what you wanna do", and "When the Moonlight shines" from Mocca, Indonesian Band. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen