Seiten

Blog-Archiv

Donnerstag, 4. April 2013

It's Time to ...

I just wrote, how I want to forget him. Well it's going to take some time. 

At some point I hate it so badly.
I want to close my eyes, go to sleep, and in the next day I forget about him and this pain. 

Nevertheless it will be too bad to not remember all the things,
that I learned from him and happy moments with him. 

These are my seven songs for tonight: 

1. Offically Mising You  - Jayesslee 


2. My Tears Dry on Their Own - Amy Winehouse


3. If I Could Be, Where You Are - Enya


4. Only Time - Enya


5. Time to Say Goodbye - Sarah Brightman


6. I Will Remember You - Sarah McLachan


7. May It Be - Enya

Motivation to move on. There is hope. 




Hore are the inspiring quotes for this late night:



Come what may!
I believe, I survive this. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen