Seiten

Blog-Archiv

Montag, 7. Januar 2013

I ....

How do I feel tonight?
I feel a lot better, after talking with my best friends. 
Thank you, my dear friends :) 

Today was a battle for me, not only because today it's the first school day after a long Christmas and New Year's Holiday. That's why, there were traffic jams everywhere this morning (and later in the afternoon). But also because today I found out my new good friend, is going to leave Indonesia this week. I hope, we both can keep in touch despite the distance. I learned lots of good things from her, especially how she remains calm, although she feel anxious, for example because of the exam or maybe her trip abroad. Thanks God, that I'm able to know her and learn it from her. I hope, she can have a nice flight and wish her luck, whatever she does in the future.

At noon I remembered things, that I wanted to forget. It was so hard to get over it. 
I must realize, that it's not going to be so simple. So easy. I even wished, I could get my brain washed. How silly I was. I'm so ashamed, when i remember that moment.

Tonight 
I feel really grateful. 
For having family and friends around me. 
For experiencing this feelings today. 
For realizing, that my situation (which i thought, it was a problem) isn't harder than other people's I met today. 
And
For finding this article Stress, Jangan Berusaha Jadi Positiv, written by Reza Gunawan.
It told me, that I should accept Stress as a part of life. 


At the end of day ...
I wish, I have a good sleep and ready to face everything that's going to happen tomorrow. 

Every ending is a new beginning. 
Hopefully, tomorrow I can begin dealing with my all my situations better. 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen