Seiten

Blog-Archiv

Samstag, 5. Januar 2013

A New Year, A New You


Is it really that simple? 

It's already the fifth of January. Five days almost pass by. 
Did something change in my life? I don't thing so. I don't feel the NEW me. Well I must say, that i enjoyed 2012. I had great times with myself, my family and my friends. At the end of the year I felt grateful for things that happened in my life, not only happy, sad, boring but even confusing times 
But inside my heart or my head, I don't know for sure, which part of me, keeps asking, how I m going my life this year. Because I know with my own experience with all the new year's resolution, it's not going to work. At least for me. In the next few weeks I'll forget them. 
That's why I decided to keep doing things, that I (must) like and enjoy 

1) keeping in touch with the loved ones and keep doing things together with
    and for them

2) spending my time alone and remembering all things that just happened

3) doing small things with a smile (tidying my "chaotic" room, cleaning dishes,
    cooking, ...

4) listening to music, while looking at the beautiful sky full of clouds or stars 
    and listening to the rain often

5) taking a walk more often / doing Sport :(

6) ... (i don't know, but soon i'll find out someday. I'll still have 360 days 
    ahead)
7) keep trying to do thing 1 to 6 again and again

I just hope, I can have a great life in this 2013. And then I can find out, at the end of this year, i realize, how i change, i become a new me. (I keep my finger crossed!)

Changes can't just happen overnight. So i must be loyal and disciplined doing those 7 things. I believe, life (I will read it God) will guide us, show us the way. I don't know, how my life will be tomorrow next week, next month. Will my life go like as i plan it now or not?


At the end of year 2012, someone said this, what St. Augustine once said: 

"Entrust the past to God's mercy, 
the present to His love, 
and the future to His providence." 

And Dee (Dewi Lestari), in her book, Madre wrote:

" Hidup telah menunjukkan dengan caranya sendiri
bahwa aku senantiasa dipandu.
Tak perlu tahu ke mana ini semua berakhir.
Bagiku, itulah keajaiban yang kucari ... "

Dear Life, 

Please surprise us! Challenge us! Let us new things from you! 
Come what may. In the end we'll find our self better, the new us. I hope, my life this year will be a great journey and in the end i can say to myself, like Constantine P. Cavafy  in his poem Ithaca once wrote: 
"So wise you have become, of some experience" 

May God bless and guide us all. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen