Seiten

Blog-Archiv

Donnerstag, 24. Januar 2013

27th Bday

I am now 27 Years old and 2 days.
And then, are there any other changes besides my age?
I don't think so. Changes are merely the result of every day hard work. Changes are also a part of life.


That's why, what My birthday wishes are
  • I keep learning to love from myself, my life, my job, the things, that I do. Because people say, it's a basis to live happy life. 
  • I hope, I can still be brave enough to challenge myself and accept the fact, that everything or everyone changes, except God's love to us.  

That's why I do my best (Help me God!!!) to
  • be able to manage my time 
  • behave well and politely 
  • make a list of things I have in mind/ I must do
  • save money and spend it more to charity
  • listen more and read more, help more, pay more attention, do more sport,
  • watch less TV,  less Cellphone, when I'm among friends and family, 
  • spend some time alone, doing some reflection and learning meditation.
  • etc - to the Things I don't have in mind yet :)  



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen